Monday, July 01, 2013


Monday rolls around again, and the same jaded feeling overpowers my entire being. The weekly sense of dread for nothing in particular inspired many a tweet and fb post. Dark Monday as we know and hate marks the end of weekend, 2 days of complete unadulterated joy where the freedom allows you to hang out with whomever you love and do whatever you wish. Work is an imprisonment of some sort where you hang out with people you are ok with and do whatever you are paid to do. Putting that into perspective, I am grateful for a lovely weekend and a weekday job to finance my weekends. Alas, such is the inevitable cycle we have to accept.

This post is one of the many Monday posts generated by equally uninspired 9-5 office people. And damn it, I don’t even fit in. I am an 830 to 6.

No comments: