Saturday, December 08, 2012


I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you
I'm permanently black and blue,
permanently blue

took out some long forgotten songs and found new meaning to them; how time changes things.

plenty times, i have lots to say if i could just speak. but sometimes, way too often, i regret speaking my mind. i come across harsh and unforgiving even to myself. so if it is a bad feeling, i try to wait it out and wait for it to go. sometimes, it does. when it doesn't, i pray it does. or i credit it to hormones speaking.

or i wait out for something else to distract me, to fit these irrelavant answers to my questions. questions i am not even sure if i am supposed to ponder on. they work for a moment but those questions linger around, unanswered.

anyway, back to the song.
he ate the frozen strawberries he was supposed to chill her bruising knees with.

No comments: