Monday, November 19, 2012

ohyelloo

counting down another 2 days to end of my ML. this is the longest time i have been absent from school or work. cant deny it is almost enjoyable, if not for the over-thinking and paranoia resulted from google searches that diagnosed me with some pretty terrible things.

these thoughts would pop out randomly and rudely - in the middle of conversation, during a movie, in the midst of a meal, before sleeping, having a pleasant daydream. suffice to say, i had almost as much mental torture as physical discomfort.

nontheless, i am very thankful i didnt suffer too much; i had my family and bobby who fussed, worried and took it upon themselves to ensure i got well. and lovely friends who visited to take away the boredom, and interrupt my over-thinking. my virgin hospital stay started abruptly as it ended - i barely had time to register the fact that at one point my body had been in a bad enough state to have to be subjected to examinations and treatment.

i resolve to always be thankful for each healthy day and for my beloveds to be in the pink of health.

No comments: