Friday, September 21, 2012

hit a new milestone - finally.
i am now a legal road hazard; all this self-deprecating humor can be slightly annoying but i really cannot run the risk of people believing that finally passing my TP is equivalent to me being 100% competent behind the wheel.

considering the amount of mistakes i know i have made throughout my lesson and 4 tests - i am confident! ...that i should not think that with a license, it miraculously perfects my driving skills - i will need daily practice, as determined by my dad who has been ever soooo supportive. so i drive and drive and drive daily - still fearful and hesitant but alive. ok i shall stop the self deprecation. 

also i think i might understand road rage alot better now.
i cause it.
lol.

and my bestest bests presented me with a gift - which i already know what it is - upon my passing TP. (presents when i failed for the past 3 times would have also been greatly welcomed - no worries, i can accept belated gifts one); so well, IT IS momentuous. and they are love infinite!

& of course the one who came to bring me water and prepared tissues in case i weep another few buckets. to be there for my happy or devastating news. thank you.

alright; it is a lonely friday night and i had a long not-so-goodday in the office - but made so much more bearable and even enjoyable by such lovely company. i am going back to looking for funny shows to watch.

No comments: