Friday, May 11, 2012

whoa. new blogger layout.
clearly, i have not been posting mental snapshots as often. i like the idea of 'mental snapshots'. so many of these taken in a day, an hour, a minute, or even a moment, it is not possible to document them.

and oh how i love documenting.
pictures and thoughts, pixels and words.

the irony being that, because of the overwhelming number of snapshots i mentally take each day, i simply stop trying to document them, typing my thoughts for an invisible audience. instead, i rant to people who are actively involved in my life. my rants of negativity and shreds of positivity; i am not too sure myself where i stand because i am undecided ever so often. swaying with uncertaintities, fixing a thought and losing it next second.

these abstract thoughts are.. well abstract and i wish i were not constrained by my grasp of the english language and the content i am willing to share on a public platform.

all in all, i am confused and has alot of time to spare while rationing my season 7 of desperate housewives, thus the post. and now, goodbye while i finish up the last episode for today. yay.

No comments: