Friday, March 23, 2012


and so there it was clawing at my window.
this unexpected surprising joy is near unparalleled. in the same range would probably be the time i found out miyavi would be playing at the musical festival i was attending prior to knowing he would be performing.

unfortunately it was too dark for me to have taken a decent picture.
just as unfortunate, miyavi could not take a picture with me at his showcase.

BUT IT IS OK. it is also ok it woke me up at 430am and caused me to dream of not being able to sleep #scumbagbrain
excitedly flooded bob with incessant omgomgomggg and woke him up who very lovingly entertained my joy. thank you. omgomgomgg was about all the words that processed while i stare at it stare at me through my window. i would let it in but i am not entirely comfortable with things with beaks. i hope it visits tonight.

No comments: